2015 Car Pool Resource Page

Need help connecting with others to car pool to the march? Please use this area to connect with each other and make arrangements to ride share, car pool or arrange for buses.

11 Responses to 2015 Car Pool Resource Page

1. Ryan hoskins says:

Hi, I’m looking to carpool to/from Montgomery, al. Please email me if you’re interested in carpooling. I’ll pitch in with gas

2. Barbara stahnke says:

I’m coming from tucker…can bring up to 4 others. Still trying to work out how this works with MARTA.

• Beth Parks says:

Do u still have room in your car? I can meet
      u wherever it is convenient for u-
      Pls let me know ASAP so I can arrange
      a way to get there.
      Thanks!
      Beth Parks

• Jessica says:

Do you still have space? Is it possible to connect with you at Target on Lavista?

• lindy says:

Barbara, did you figure out how marta works? You can grab the “kensington” train and there is plenty of free parking at the train station.
      look up the right time there is a schedule on marta site.

let me know if you need any help at train station.

its $5 roundtrip

3. Peter Sloan says:

Driving from Athens, happy to being a few people.

• Kathryn Titus says:

was going to meet up at Homewood for a ride but if you still have room myself and a friend are going and need a ride.
      706-207-5729 call me at any hour before 11am Sat. if you can help. We can help with gas $$

4. Cortney McCurdy says:

Can take 2-3 people from Cumming.

5. Chris C says:

There is a carpool organizing page on Facebook for folks coming in from Athens, check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/events/930893786966361/

6. Julius Hayden says:

Driving in from Covington – anyone interested in a carpool or coordination to pick up at the end of the walk?

7. Eriqah Vincent says:

I know it’s short notice (obviously) but we could use a ride from Collier Rd (Howell Mill area). It will be me, my husband James, and our small Dachshund Nox (who I’ll will hold in my lap). Trying to save money (also would appreciate if you have any codes for existing users of Lyft or Uber)